keeping up with sweet pea...
Yes, we're still taking pics, just not as many of little peanut... still alot of sweet pea!!! She has so much fun playing with her friends down the street. She loves running in the yard and playing on the swings... in fact, you can't get her off of the swings!!!
With grandma in town, Sweet Pea's hair gets done a little better than what I can do. I love this braid... I can't seem to do it though. If I gave her a sucker everytime I wanted to do her hair I could probably do it. OR, I could sit her down in front of the TV?!!! Neither seems like the best option. In fact, on friday we took both kids to get their picture taken. We went through two bags of fruit snacks, a sucker, and two sweet tarts to get her hair done!!!
Tonight, I ran a few errands while daddy and Sweet Pea played (and peanut slept, of course). They rearranged the family room and built a fort! Man, was it hot under there... they had a flashlight and were reading books! Toooooo cute.
There was only room for two. We'll have to work on our fort building skills. She DID NOT want to go to sleep though... she was having WAY too much fun with dad!
With grandma in town, Sweet Pea's hair gets done a little better than what I can do. I love this braid... I can't seem to do it though. If I gave her a sucker everytime I wanted to do her hair I could probably do it. OR, I could sit her down in front of the TV?!!! Neither seems like the best option. In fact, on friday we took both kids to get their picture taken. We went through two bags of fruit snacks, a sucker, and two sweet tarts to get her hair done!!!
Tonight, I ran a few errands while daddy and Sweet Pea played (and peanut slept, of course). They rearranged the family room and built a fort! Man, was it hot under there... they had a flashlight and were reading books! Toooooo cute.
There was only room for two. We'll have to work on our fort building skills. She DID NOT want to go to sleep though... she was having WAY too much fun with dad!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home