A day at the children's museum
Dad took a day off of work and went to the children's museum with Sweet Pea and Grandma. He was laughing when Sweet Pea went into the pretend kitchen and started cleaning. He thinks I've ruined her... I think I'm just training her well :)
LOVE bubbles!!!! When she went to the museum last april, she played in the 'water room' forever! It's hard to pull her away from stuff so every little one gets a turn... sharing is hard!
Discussing something deep... a plan of attack... not sure what their looking at but Grandma and Sweet Pea are analyzing something?!
Wow... fearless. When she got home it was the first thing she told me, how she petting the snake! Of course, she petted it with just one finger like the snake keeper told her. Today, after the rain stopped, she found a worm in the driveway and was SOOOOO excited! It was all I could do to keep her from picking it up and taking it with us to the grocery store!
LOVE bubbles!!!! When she went to the museum last april, she played in the 'water room' forever! It's hard to pull her away from stuff so every little one gets a turn... sharing is hard!
Discussing something deep... a plan of attack... not sure what their looking at but Grandma and Sweet Pea are analyzing something?!
Wow... fearless. When she got home it was the first thing she told me, how she petting the snake! Of course, she petted it with just one finger like the snake keeper told her. Today, after the rain stopped, she found a worm in the driveway and was SOOOOO excited! It was all I could do to keep her from picking it up and taking it with us to the grocery store!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home