you'd think it was football season
So, my friends and I swap food once a month. We each pick one recipe, make it 4 or 5 (depending on wanting one for your own family) times, freeze it, and trade. It's wonderful!!! We get together and come home with 4 different meals for our freezer... quick and easy to pull something out when you don't know what to make for dinner!!!
I've got 5 baked hoagies going on in my kitchen right now!!! You'd think a dozen guys were coming over tonight to watch the superbowl or something :)
I know Hubby likes the meal, hopefully my girlfriends and their kids like it too...
We just got home from a weekend 'up north'... more news on that and pics to follow.
(oh, the aroma of baking meat, cheese, and bread :)
I've got 5 baked hoagies going on in my kitchen right now!!! You'd think a dozen guys were coming over tonight to watch the superbowl or something :)
I know Hubby likes the meal, hopefully my girlfriends and their kids like it too...
We just got home from a weekend 'up north'... more news on that and pics to follow.
(oh, the aroma of baking meat, cheese, and bread :)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home