Firetruck at the library
We weren't really late, I didn't know there was a story hour that day.
After the story, all of the kids headed outside to look at the firetruck , sit in the firetruck, talk to the fireman, and get free stickers, hats, coloring books, and tatoos!!!
We had a blast. Luckily, my camera was in my purse :)
This was also a pig-tail day... which doesn't happen often because I don't have the patience for it!!! It took two extra doses of toothpaste to get this done (she sucks it off of the brush - it will be awhile before we try the fluoride stuff).
It's funny, we have a firestation near our house and any time a truck goes past with it's siren on she screams - "MOM, firetruck!!!". I don't even hear them anymore... she hears every one of them though!!!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home