
OK, so it's already changed a bit... but these are the pictures we've taken and she's sleeping right now so I can't get new ones.
A book shelf has been added and a shelf on the wall. We also found all of the parts to the day bed, so her bed sits normal height now and it's cuter.
I'm trying to get a gingham border done before the baby's born...
I'm also trying to get some ladybugs on the walls before the baby's born...
we'll see how well that works since I'm having a hard time getting the day to day stuff done :)

She's been doing great in her new room though!!! In fact, we were both in there yesterday and I wanted her to get her drink which she had left in the nursery. I told her to get her drink - she put her hands up and said, "where" - I told her it was in Sweet Pea's room - she looked around, her new room!!! I then said it was in "yet to be named's" room and she ran in there to get it!!! The nursery is no longer her room and she's good with it!!!
Yeah!!!

Here's the toy box that Grandpa made her :) When he asked her who made it she said, mommy!!!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home