Pics from Grandma's visit
Here are a few pics from Grandma's Camera... she was here for 1 1/2 weeks!!! yeah! I'll take some pics of the nursery and our headboard project once the headboard is actually finished and hanging. Also, Sweet Pea's new room once I get it mostly completed... it won't be actually completed for awhile :)
Got Milk?
Bubbles on the deck while Grandma and mommy plant some flowers!
29 weeks and counting... there he is, sticking out for all to see. Anyone remember me running a marathon just 7 months ago? Now, I'm breathless when I climb stairs!
Pic 1... getting ready to catch the ball... put your hands in front of you...
Got Milk?
Bubbles on the deck while Grandma and mommy plant some flowers!
29 weeks and counting... there he is, sticking out for all to see. Anyone remember me running a marathon just 7 months ago? Now, I'm breathless when I climb stairs!
Pic 1... getting ready to catch the ball... put your hands in front of you...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home