the family notes...

just our life, some pictures, some dumb stories, some funny stories... we miss our family and old friends, hoping to share a small snapshot of what we do here...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Bentonville, AR, United States

Thursday, April 05, 2007

Week 3, grandma and grandpa visit

Hubby's mom and dad came to visit us over their spring break. It was a wonderful week with them!! Not exactly the greatest weather for a spring break since it was freezing cold and it actually snowed, but weather isn't everything right?!

Sweet Pea loved watching Elmo on Boppy's lap. Yep, it's Boppy... we say Grandpa and she repeats back with Boppy, I think it has stuck. I'm not sure why she's wearing her hat, we weren't going anywhere.




Next, we went to the zoo. She loves watching the dolphin show and going to the big aquarium to see the slippery fish. We all got a kick of her running from exhibit to exhibit saying MORE, MORE!!! She'd point to things and say "night, night" if it looks like the animals are sleeping. She quacks at the ducks, makes monkey noises at the monkeys, oinks at the pigs that aren't actually pigs (I can't remember what they're called... Tarpins maybe?).

It was really crowded since it was spring break here and really cold. What's there to do when it's 25 degrees and all of the kids are home?! Go to the zoo!!!!

Basically, we love our Zoo pass! I was telling Boppy that when I went to the zoo while I was growing up it was such a big deal!!! Sweet Pea's not going to think that since we go every other week!




On another day, hubby took a half day off of work and we went to the children's museum. What a blast!!!! Oh my gosh... she had a blast! Here, you see her 'picking' flowers. She gave them to Grandma and then we replanted them. We were in "Bob the Builder" land...

She's trying to keep up with the big kids here... there was pretend water coming out of a spout (plastic blue balls). She was helping collect them.








Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home