Our little thumb sucker
Hubby was playing around with his camera while I was at church on Saturday..
I guess Sweet Pea was tired, b/c most of the pictures he took she was sucking her thumb. We try really hard and keeping her thumb out of her mouth when she's not in her crib (or carseat or stroller). We're somewhat successfull at it... as you can tell.
Anyway, I thought they were really sweet pictures of her so here they are!
I guess Sweet Pea was tired, b/c most of the pictures he took she was sucking her thumb. We try really hard and keeping her thumb out of her mouth when she's not in her crib (or carseat or stroller). We're somewhat successfull at it... as you can tell.
Anyway, I thought they were really sweet pictures of her so here they are!


1 Comments:
Beautiful pictures! Did Sweet Pea start out by sucking her whole hand when she was a baby? Lately Judah has been trying to stuff his entire fist into his mouth! It's hilarious.
Love,
Karen
Post a Comment
<< Home