We like new outfits :)
Sweet Pea got a new outfit from Grandma and Boppy... it's hilariously cute. Velour sweat suit with a fur colar. I don't understand clothing manufacturers though... the T-Shirt is skin tight and her belly shows if she raises her hand, the sweatshirt fits great, and the pants are 2 inches too long?! Huh...
We went to the gym this morning... she plays or watches cartoons (cartoons wouldn't be my choice, but I get an interruption free workout so I can't complain too much) while I get a work out. Work outs are getting more challenging... I get winded easier and energy drains much faster. The lack of energy might have been the toaster pastry I had for breakfast? Nooo, of course not.
We're still trying though... Phil's old b-ball shorts are getting a little snug on me, not sure what to get next for working out. I guess I'll have to find something that fits an expanding belly?!! It does seem a little early to get winded though... only 4 months pregnant and I can't climb a flight of stairs (while carrying the 19 month old) without losing my breath!!!
If you think you see a boogy in her nose, you're seeing things. A mommy would NEVER post a pic of her little girl with a boogy in her nose!!!
Our ultrasound is in three more weeks!!! Can't wait to find out the sex of this little one!! With all of the sales on winter coats and boots right now I'd love to start stocking up... oh well, we'll be patient. I still remember the Utrasound with Sweet Pea, hubby looked at me at said, "wow, you really are pregnant!". Nooooo, I'm just putting on weight because I like to eat... thanks, sweety!!!
Tonight, Sweet Pea is going to her first NBA game. We'll see how long we make it... it should be fun while the fun lasts though!
We went to the gym this morning... she plays or watches cartoons (cartoons wouldn't be my choice, but I get an interruption free workout so I can't complain too much) while I get a work out. Work outs are getting more challenging... I get winded easier and energy drains much faster. The lack of energy might have been the toaster pastry I had for breakfast? Nooo, of course not.
We're still trying though... Phil's old b-ball shorts are getting a little snug on me, not sure what to get next for working out. I guess I'll have to find something that fits an expanding belly?!! It does seem a little early to get winded though... only 4 months pregnant and I can't climb a flight of stairs (while carrying the 19 month old) without losing my breath!!!
If you think you see a boogy in her nose, you're seeing things. A mommy would NEVER post a pic of her little girl with a boogy in her nose!!!
Our ultrasound is in three more weeks!!! Can't wait to find out the sex of this little one!! With all of the sales on winter coats and boots right now I'd love to start stocking up... oh well, we'll be patient. I still remember the Utrasound with Sweet Pea, hubby looked at me at said, "wow, you really are pregnant!". Nooooo, I'm just putting on weight because I like to eat... thanks, sweety!!!
Tonight, Sweet Pea is going to her first NBA game. We'll see how long we make it... it should be fun while the fun lasts though!


2 Comments:
She is so cute! We have so many pregnant friends right now and everyone, but one, is getting the opposite of whatever they already have.
Her hair is so adorable like that! It makes her look like such a big girl!
Post a Comment
<< Home