YUM YUM!
So, one of hubby's favorite foods is mashed potatoes... really, mashed potatoes. I made them last week and saved the beaters for him. He was so nice to share with Sweet Pea, and the pictures are cute. She loved to eat them off the beater but refused to eat them off of her plate.
Then, I made rice crispy bars. When's the last time you guys had rice crispy bars?!!! You're missing out! They're just as good as they were when you were younger. She took her sweet old time eating all of the rice crispies and marshmallow goo off of the spatula... and was pretty mad when I took it away from her (I swear, it was all gone!)
The pictures that are missing because I didn't take them are of her licking the cookie dough beater. After it was all gone (and a few tears were shed) I put it in the dishwasher. The next morning I was emptying the dishwasher... she was ticked off that I didn't give her the CLEAN beater to lick as I was taking it out of the dishwasher and putting it away.
Yum!!!!!!
Then, I made rice crispy bars. When's the last time you guys had rice crispy bars?!!! You're missing out! They're just as good as they were when you were younger. She took her sweet old time eating all of the rice crispies and marshmallow goo off of the spatula... and was pretty mad when I took it away from her (I swear, it was all gone!)
The pictures that are missing because I didn't take them are of her licking the cookie dough beater. After it was all gone (and a few tears were shed) I put it in the dishwasher. The next morning I was emptying the dishwasher... she was ticked off that I didn't give her the CLEAN beater to lick as I was taking it out of the dishwasher and putting it away.Yum!!!!!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home