why?
No really, why?!
me: sweet pea, where going to the store
her: why?
because we're out of milk.
why?
because your daddy drank it all.
why?
because he was thirsty and he likes milk.
why?
I don't know...
why?
I don't know, sweet pea...
why?
because mommy said so.
yep, you heard it folks... I just used the "because mommy said so". Really, though, isn't the "why" question a 2 year old thing? Or, at least a thing they start saying when they can speak in somewhat complete sentances? Or, at least when they can understand what you're saying and communicate back?
why? oh, yes... why.
me: sweet pea, where going to the store
her: why?
because we're out of milk.
why?
because your daddy drank it all.
why?
because he was thirsty and he likes milk.
why?
I don't know...
why?
I don't know, sweet pea...
why?
because mommy said so.
yep, you heard it folks... I just used the "because mommy said so". Really, though, isn't the "why" question a 2 year old thing? Or, at least a thing they start saying when they can speak in somewhat complete sentances? Or, at least when they can understand what you're saying and communicate back?
why? oh, yes... why.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home