the family notes...

just our life, some pictures, some dumb stories, some funny stories... we miss our family and old friends, hoping to share a small snapshot of what we do here...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Bentonville, AR, United States

Wednesday, January 03, 2007

A few Christmas Memories

We're trying our hardest to get settled back into our daily routine... without much luck. Sweet Pea and I got home from our trip to the Eastern Midwest on Saturday night after a rough night on airplanes and in airports. It wasn't that bad, really... it didn't phase Sweet Pea at all, but I thought it stunk. Basically... how can you get dinner during an hour layover from 6-7pm if all of the restaurants in the airport are closed?!!! I wasn't in a po-dunk town! I was in a decent sized mid-western city!!! Oh well, Sweet pea seemed to enjoy eating teddy grahams and raisins for dinner and I all most got sick by the time we landed here... she was quite the sport though! No complaining!!!
Here's a pic of Sweet pea all decked out at Grandma's house. She was loving all of the things that are 'pretty'.
Bad shot, but adorable. She was dancing to who knows what music. We were laughing so hard!!! She was dressed in her 'nice' dress because I was still trying to get a picture of her for our Christmas cards...
We opened presents at my parents house on Christmas eve. Sweet pea got a bunch of new books... we love Richard Scary books, especially when there are flaps to lift!!!
My mom got Audrey a play kitchen which she loves!!! It stinks when I find her cup of milk in the play kitchen though... she loves to put things away!!! The robe she's wearing was made by our neighbor... perfectly beautiful! Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home