Traveling to Iowa!!!
Ashton (left) and Xander (right), playing with their Thomas Trains. They LOVE Thomas... they only have a few trains, but they play well with them when they are in a sharing mood. Luckily, the trains never had to go into time-out do to lack of sharing. I love that Courtney puts toys into time out when the boys aren't sharing them well :)
(picture deleted... hubby not too comfortable... no prob.)
Yes, we did it, we put Ashton ans Sweet Pea in the tub together. Soooo mean! If they ever get married the tub pics we took are SO getting blown up to poster size!!! HA!
Pushing each other in the car... sharing pretty well... at this point in the day.
He is too cute... sorry I didn't take more pics of Xander. All in all it was a great visit, just a bit short... it's always too short though! They'll probably be moving this summer, and this is the closest we've lived to them since we could walk to their house in Cincinnati... I'm still praying they move up here (I could use some help on this one... Courtney wants warmer weather and Matt wants to go East... neither of which is here). 

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home