H-A-double L-O-double U-double E-N spells Halloween!!!
OK, when I was in grade school, our music teacher taught us a song about Halloween. I still sing the song in my head today... to help me spell the word. I can't remember the teacher's name, but I remember the song.
Boy have I enjoyed checking out my friends pics of their kids on Halloween!!! They are so cute!
Sweet pea was a baby chic (we called her a ducky though... because we like saying the word ducky and going 'quack, quack')
When my mom was watching her, while we were lounging by the pool in mexico, she made her the costume. She told me how hard it was to do... so I'm happy I didn't try to take on the task!
The first pic is of Sweet Pea laying an egg! She really wasn't doing anything, we just thought it was funny looking! Our church has a harvest party every year... we went there instead of trick-or-treating to the two houses we really know on the block. We left a bowl of candy on our porch and drove to church for games and candy. Luckily, all of the candy was gone when we got back and sweet pea doesn't know any different about not getting candy herself! No candy made it back into our house!!!
My friend, Jenny, had a great idea of what to do with candy that kids get from Halloween though... it's called the Switch Witch. Halloween night, parents put the candy on the front porch when the kids go to sleep, and the Switch Witch trades the candy for a great toy that doesn't rot teeth!!! Next year, that might be an option!
Since the Harvest Party pics were taken inside, and hubby and I weren't feeling well (more on that later), I took more pics today (11/2) outside before our pumpkin bit the dust. The pumpkin is already looking like an old man who's lost his dentures!
She's squeeling in this pic!!! There's actually a spit bubble in her mouth from the laughter!
This was the last smile before we went inside. She was NOT happy about going back inside!!! Yikes, maybe too much time inside yesterday... again, hubby and I not feeling well, more on that later.
That's it, her second Halloween!!!
Boy have I enjoyed checking out my friends pics of their kids on Halloween!!! They are so cute!
Sweet pea was a baby chic (we called her a ducky though... because we like saying the word ducky and going 'quack, quack')
When my mom was watching her, while we were lounging by the pool in mexico, she made her the costume. She told me how hard it was to do... so I'm happy I didn't try to take on the task!
The first pic is of Sweet Pea laying an egg! She really wasn't doing anything, we just thought it was funny looking! Our church has a harvest party every year... we went there instead of trick-or-treating to the two houses we really know on the block. We left a bowl of candy on our porch and drove to church for games and candy. Luckily, all of the candy was gone when we got back and sweet pea doesn't know any different about not getting candy herself! No candy made it back into our house!!!My friend, Jenny, had a great idea of what to do with candy that kids get from Halloween though... it's called the Switch Witch. Halloween night, parents put the candy on the front porch when the kids go to sleep, and the Switch Witch trades the candy for a great toy that doesn't rot teeth!!! Next year, that might be an option!
Since the Harvest Party pics were taken inside, and hubby and I weren't feeling well (more on that later), I took more pics today (11/2) outside before our pumpkin bit the dust. The pumpkin is already looking like an old man who's lost his dentures!
She's squeeling in this pic!!! There's actually a spit bubble in her mouth from the laughter!
This was the last smile before we went inside. She was NOT happy about going back inside!!! Yikes, maybe too much time inside yesterday... again, hubby and I not feeling well, more on that later.That's it, her second Halloween!!!

2 Comments:
She is so cute. The one laying the egg is hilarious.
We left candy out on our front steps too. When we got back, all of the candy, including the bag it was in, were gone.
Brandon... Oh, the joys of clifton!!! wow, the thought didn't even cross my mind that my favorite plastic mixing bowl might get stolen... I've been away from clifton along time!
Post a Comment
<< Home