just a few minutes...
We've figured out how to get sweet pea to sleep past 6:30... we're quiet as mice in the morning now. Poor hubby, when he showers at home he's showering in the first floor shower. He's only done it twice, but he hates it. I can sort of understand, there is ceramic tile floor in there and it's COLD! I'd recommend to everyone, not to put ceramic tile floor in your home unless you can also afford radiant floor heating (the really neat hot water tubes that run under your flooring and make it super comfy... imagine no socks in the winter!). We also cannot snooze anymore! No snoozing allowed. Once the alarm goes off, that's it, you're up!
I know, it's silly... when she wakes up early she's cranky AND I'm cranky. I really like to enjoy ONE cup of coffee in peace :)
Sweet pea's learning more animal sounds... super funny. She does an elephant without prompting. BUT, she'll do the elephant when she sees an elephant or a hippo (just pictures, our zoo doesn't have elephants OR hippos!!!). She's also learned what a sheep does! "ba, ba, ba, ba, ba..." and she's almost there with a cow and a monkey! It's really amazing how fast they learn, isn't it?! She can mimic almost anything I do or say. It's almost scary because I'm sure she's picking up some things that she shouldn't because I'm not always aware. We've been working on Grandma (sounds alot like 'ma ma') and Grandpa (gave up and started working on 'pop') for a few weeks. My mom and dad will be here on friday... I wish hubby's parents could be here too... big time bummer.
Well, she should be up, coffee time is officially over. Well, until 1pm of course :)
4 more days until the sun and sand! Did I mention that we're going to mexico? Did I mention that we're soooooo excited! wow, we're really going on vacation?!
I know, it's silly... when she wakes up early she's cranky AND I'm cranky. I really like to enjoy ONE cup of coffee in peace :)
Sweet pea's learning more animal sounds... super funny. She does an elephant without prompting. BUT, she'll do the elephant when she sees an elephant or a hippo (just pictures, our zoo doesn't have elephants OR hippos!!!). She's also learned what a sheep does! "ba, ba, ba, ba, ba..." and she's almost there with a cow and a monkey! It's really amazing how fast they learn, isn't it?! She can mimic almost anything I do or say. It's almost scary because I'm sure she's picking up some things that she shouldn't because I'm not always aware. We've been working on Grandma (sounds alot like 'ma ma') and Grandpa (gave up and started working on 'pop') for a few weeks. My mom and dad will be here on friday... I wish hubby's parents could be here too... big time bummer.
Well, she should be up, coffee time is officially over. Well, until 1pm of course :)
4 more days until the sun and sand! Did I mention that we're going to mexico? Did I mention that we're soooooo excited! wow, we're really going on vacation?!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home