See any resemblances?
I'm still working on Sweet Pea's baby album (it will be a long process... we'll have to quicken it when we have more!!!).
When Sweet Pea was born, hubby's parents and my parents brought pictures of us when we were little. It's hilarious...
First... reference picture of Sweet pea... notice the cheeks, ears, eyes, nose and mouth :)
me - the back of the picture says "august 75", so I wasn't 1 yet.
Hubby and his mom... not sure of date.
hubby and his dad... same occasion as the picture with his mom, I had to include it b/c I think his ears are more pronounced with this one!!! (I love you, sweetie!)
There's another photo of me walking that looks JUST like Sweet Pea!!! I didn't scan it in... sorry. I only scanned in the photos of me that were starting to turn red and the photos of hubby that were on Polaroid!!!
Enjoy!
When Sweet Pea was born, hubby's parents and my parents brought pictures of us when we were little. It's hilarious...
First... reference picture of Sweet pea... notice the cheeks, ears, eyes, nose and mouth :)
me - the back of the picture says "august 75", so I wasn't 1 yet.
Hubby and his mom... not sure of date.
hubby and his dad... same occasion as the picture with his mom, I had to include it b/c I think his ears are more pronounced with this one!!! (I love you, sweetie!)There's another photo of me walking that looks JUST like Sweet Pea!!! I didn't scan it in... sorry. I only scanned in the photos of me that were starting to turn red and the photos of hubby that were on Polaroid!!!
Enjoy!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home