home again, home again...
quick post...
we're home!
mexico = nice, warm, different, hot, good food, warm, good drinks, hot...
home = nice, cold, same, cold, sweet pea, freezing, jake, really cold, mom/dad, still cold...
more later, I'm tired and am going to bed.
just thought I'd say we were still alive and we didn't stay in mexico. it's too hot :)
sweet pea more than survived (she has grown, has two more teeth, runs, talks, does cartwheels - hee, hee) and grandma and grandpa said they'd come back if we wanted another vacation whenever we wanted. now, all we have to do is win the lottery!!!
later all.
we're home!
mexico = nice, warm, different, hot, good food, warm, good drinks, hot...
home = nice, cold, same, cold, sweet pea, freezing, jake, really cold, mom/dad, still cold...
more later, I'm tired and am going to bed.
just thought I'd say we were still alive and we didn't stay in mexico. it's too hot :)
sweet pea more than survived (she has grown, has two more teeth, runs, talks, does cartwheels - hee, hee) and grandma and grandpa said they'd come back if we wanted another vacation whenever we wanted. now, all we have to do is win the lottery!!!
later all.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home