it's snowing and she squeeks!
So, first news of today is that it's actually snowing! Nothing is sticking, but there are definate flakes falling from the sky. Sweet Pea is dressed in layers... not quite ready for the winter coat (it's a 2T and a little big, but that's besides the point). Two t-shirts and a huge sweater plus a fall jacket is fine, right?
Secondly, hubby's parents got Sweet pea the cutest shoes for her birthday in July. They SQUEEK when she walks. Once she realized where the sound was coming from she started stomping in place and smiling at me! Then, she started running all over the place and giggling. I think she likes them and I think they are darn cute. I know where she is at all times, a nice benefit! They're a little big in the toe, but her feet are still a bit pudgy so they fit the width and thickness.
I'll try to get some pictures later and post them...
3 more days till mexico! We're mostly packed, already!
Secondly, hubby's parents got Sweet pea the cutest shoes for her birthday in July. They SQUEEK when she walks. Once she realized where the sound was coming from she started stomping in place and smiling at me! Then, she started running all over the place and giggling. I think she likes them and I think they are darn cute. I know where she is at all times, a nice benefit! They're a little big in the toe, but her feet are still a bit pudgy so they fit the width and thickness.
I'll try to get some pictures later and post them...
3 more days till mexico! We're mostly packed, already!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home