the family notes...

just our life, some pictures, some dumb stories, some funny stories... we miss our family and old friends, hoping to share a small snapshot of what we do here...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Bentonville, AR, United States

Wednesday, November 22, 2006

baking with mom...

I was making cookies last friday and Sweet Pea wanted to help so bad. She grabbed her little chair and pulled it over to the counter... and wanted UP! She watched everything I did... helped me count cups of flour and crack eggs (that one was a bit touchy... she wanted to grab the egg when I went to split it and put it in a bowl).
She's playing with the empty egg carton and her little bowl of cereal. Notice the bag of chocolate chips on her table. She's always carrying these around. Yesterday, after breakfast, she brought me the bag and said, "food". No, we're not having chocolate chips for a snack... sorry.
 Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home