the family notes...

just our life, some pictures, some dumb stories, some funny stories... we miss our family and old friends, hoping to share a small snapshot of what we do here...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Bentonville, AR, United States

Thursday, December 21, 2006

Sweet Pea, we're not in Kansas anymore!

So, we've been 'back home' since sunday... I'd blog about it, but I've already written it twice and Explorer keeps crashing on my mom/dad's computer so I'm going to post a few pics and make this quick.

Our family opened presents 12/16... yes a little earlier than normal, but sweet pea and I left on Sunday to travel back to our homeland (hubby and me... not sweet pea). Sweet pea got a new shopping cart with some fake food and an apron. She had fun... put stuff in the cart, taking stuff out of the cart, putting stuff in the cart, taking stuff out of the cart...
While here, my dad got out a Christmas present he received from mom two years ago... the battery took 18 hours to charge though... we just pushed sweet pea around the kitchen until it charged. After it charged, we realized it was a bit too dangerous for sweet pea to drive, so we disconnected the battery and put it back in the basement.
Sweet pea and Bumpa on the floor coloring... "I color!"... too cute.
Grandma and I went to value city (a great discount store!) and found some boots on super sale. Sweet pea couldn't walk to well in them, so I took them back today!!!

More later... as I said, I've written the same story twice now and can't gather the energy to write it again!!! Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay I've heard it all,that is the first time I have ever heard of saving the beaters from the mashed potatoes. Carly you are so funny and I think my CUTE great niece is just like her Mom. Have you ever tried the mashed potatoes by Bob Evans that they sell in the store. They are really good. By the way homemade Rice Crispie treats are the best the one's in the box leave a funny taste on your tongue. Gotta go loads of kisses. Aunt DeDe

6:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home