Snow finally arrived!
After experiencing Spring for quite awhile... we finally got some snow on New Year's Eve! Boy, was it pretty... so nice to see clean white on everything instead of dirty, dead grass and trees!
New year's day, the whole family bundled up and went sledding with our neighbors and their three boys. I'm not sure Sweet Pea was completely comfortable here. We got her out of the sled and she wouldn't even touch the snow... after seeing the boys playing in it she got a little more adventurous though...
Sweet pea did go down a hill once with her dad. I'm not sure if she liked it or not... she didnt complain too much but she wasn't super excited either. I think she was still getting used to the idea of the grass going away and this cold (brrrrr) stuff on the ground.
Yes, folks, that's my husband going down the big hill on a plastic sled. I think the last time I was sledding was on the hill of the Forum Apartment building on MLK Dr. in Cincy... anybody remember that place? The thing you should be remembering is the HUGE drop off onto MLK... we were nuts! But, 10-12 years later, we can still sled. It's pretty funny to think that we're sledding with our kid now!!!
New year's day, the whole family bundled up and went sledding with our neighbors and their three boys. I'm not sure Sweet Pea was completely comfortable here. We got her out of the sled and she wouldn't even touch the snow... after seeing the boys playing in it she got a little more adventurous though...
Sweet pea did go down a hill once with her dad. I'm not sure if she liked it or not... she didnt complain too much but she wasn't super excited either. I think she was still getting used to the idea of the grass going away and this cold (brrrrr) stuff on the ground.
Yes, folks, that's my husband going down the big hill on a plastic sled. I think the last time I was sledding was on the hill of the Forum Apartment building on MLK Dr. in Cincy... anybody remember that place? The thing you should be remembering is the HUGE drop off onto MLK... we were nuts! But, 10-12 years later, we can still sled. It's pretty funny to think that we're sledding with our kid now!!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home