random thoughts, again.
Maybe because my brain is turning to mush, all of my thoughts are random?
So, I'm having a 'not feeling good' day again today. The headache is still there but the nauseousness is a little better. I've already had my cup of coffee, so the headache wasn't lack of caffiene induced. Oh well, Sweet Pea's sleeping, maybe I'll lay on the couch for awhile :)
It was 0 degrees this morning (2 degrees around 10:30... I hear the high's supposed to be in the teens... HEAT WAVE!!!) so we headed to the mall to walk around. The mall has a target AND a carribou (hence the cup of coffee I've already had, thanks to those AWESOME gift cards I get every once in awhile. If you ever want to make a mom who pinches pennies happy, get her a carribou gift card... one medium coffee = 1.81 = many, many trips through the drive through of happiness!). The mall also has a toddler play area.
The toddler play area is hilarious. There is only one entrance/exit where there are a million strollers parked and a dispenser of hand sanitizer. Inside are a bunch of soft play things to climb on and slide down. Sweet pea was pretending to jump! She would bend at the knees (and bend over a little bit) and say the word "jump" while stepping off of the soft 'sidewalk'. I'm sure the mom sitting next to me was rolling her eyes while I was laughing at Sweet Pea. There's also a little soft canoe that she loves to climb in and out of. There was a 4 (I'm sure he was at least 4) year old boy who was also playing in the canoe and kept talking to everyone around him sternly and closely (talk about no boundries). He talked sternly at Sweet Pea and then leaned in to KISS her! AGH!!!! I ran over there and moved Sweet Pea away and just stared at the boy. He tried to do it again so I very sternly said NO to him. He just gave me dirty looks. The mom who was rolling her eyes at me earlier mentioned something about him being pretty young to start that... and I replied back wondering where his mother was! AGH!!! That right there is a good reason to put hand sanitizer all over Sweet Pea's face!!!! Of course, then I'd be fighting serious dry spots all over her face for days to follow.
After about 30 minutes (I didn't even finish my coffee yet!), she ran up to me and said "all done, all done" with words and hand movements. I just laughed again... she's hilarious.
So, we went upstairs to get lunch in the food court... and yes, she got dip! That's actually what she says at McDonalds... Dip, Dip, Dip! So Sweet Pea ate Chicken McNuggets/S&S sauce and Apples/Carmel dip. At one point she was dipping the chicken in the caramel and saying "yum!". I was going to correct her but who am I to judge what's good and what's not?! She dips her green beans in ketchup and loves it! And no, we don't go to McD's often, don't worry!
And, yes, we picked up the van on tuesday. It is a really comfortable ride. I truly feel as though I've aged a few years... but it's comfortable. Those automatic doors are pretty sweet too... It was sad to leave the Blazer there, it's the first new car we've ever purchased! We bought it the same day that Jake was born!!! Hubby realized that we can't keep anything for more than 7 years. I reminded him that we've been married for more than 10... he said that didn't count.
Have a great day... still no pics to share, sorry.
So, I'm having a 'not feeling good' day again today. The headache is still there but the nauseousness is a little better. I've already had my cup of coffee, so the headache wasn't lack of caffiene induced. Oh well, Sweet Pea's sleeping, maybe I'll lay on the couch for awhile :)
It was 0 degrees this morning (2 degrees around 10:30... I hear the high's supposed to be in the teens... HEAT WAVE!!!) so we headed to the mall to walk around. The mall has a target AND a carribou (hence the cup of coffee I've already had, thanks to those AWESOME gift cards I get every once in awhile. If you ever want to make a mom who pinches pennies happy, get her a carribou gift card... one medium coffee = 1.81 = many, many trips through the drive through of happiness!). The mall also has a toddler play area.
The toddler play area is hilarious. There is only one entrance/exit where there are a million strollers parked and a dispenser of hand sanitizer. Inside are a bunch of soft play things to climb on and slide down. Sweet pea was pretending to jump! She would bend at the knees (and bend over a little bit) and say the word "jump" while stepping off of the soft 'sidewalk'. I'm sure the mom sitting next to me was rolling her eyes while I was laughing at Sweet Pea. There's also a little soft canoe that she loves to climb in and out of. There was a 4 (I'm sure he was at least 4) year old boy who was also playing in the canoe and kept talking to everyone around him sternly and closely (talk about no boundries). He talked sternly at Sweet Pea and then leaned in to KISS her! AGH!!!! I ran over there and moved Sweet Pea away and just stared at the boy. He tried to do it again so I very sternly said NO to him. He just gave me dirty looks. The mom who was rolling her eyes at me earlier mentioned something about him being pretty young to start that... and I replied back wondering where his mother was! AGH!!! That right there is a good reason to put hand sanitizer all over Sweet Pea's face!!!! Of course, then I'd be fighting serious dry spots all over her face for days to follow.
After about 30 minutes (I didn't even finish my coffee yet!), she ran up to me and said "all done, all done" with words and hand movements. I just laughed again... she's hilarious.
So, we went upstairs to get lunch in the food court... and yes, she got dip! That's actually what she says at McDonalds... Dip, Dip, Dip! So Sweet Pea ate Chicken McNuggets/S&S sauce and Apples/Carmel dip. At one point she was dipping the chicken in the caramel and saying "yum!". I was going to correct her but who am I to judge what's good and what's not?! She dips her green beans in ketchup and loves it! And no, we don't go to McD's often, don't worry!
And, yes, we picked up the van on tuesday. It is a really comfortable ride. I truly feel as though I've aged a few years... but it's comfortable. Those automatic doors are pretty sweet too... It was sad to leave the Blazer there, it's the first new car we've ever purchased! We bought it the same day that Jake was born!!! Hubby realized that we can't keep anything for more than 7 years. I reminded him that we've been married for more than 10... he said that didn't count.
Have a great day... still no pics to share, sorry.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home