the family notes...

just our life, some pictures, some dumb stories, some funny stories... we miss our family and old friends, hoping to share a small snapshot of what we do here...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Bentonville, AR, United States

Monday, February 26, 2007

sweet pea and piggy and dog waiting for breakfast

So, I got sweet pea up this morning and she had to take piggy and dog downstairs with her (yesterday, she had to tuck them in to go back to 'night-night').

We did our usual, sat at the bottom of the stairs for a minute until she asked for 'snack' (no... no snack right now), then 'food' (ok, what kind of food do you want?).

We decided on toast.

She then put piggy in her booster chair (you can't see him) and dog at my place and brought over her snack chair to stand on (the other chair you see is for daddy and she hadn't figured out that he's not still sleeping, he's at work).

Yes... piggy and dog were joining us for breakfast and I got booted out of my chair. Luckily, she didn't try to feed them the 1/4 piece of jelly toast I put in front of them. Last week, she shoved a nutra-grain bar into Elmo's mouth while we were in the car. I'm still not sure what I was thinking, letting her have a nutra-grain bar in the car... but Elmo was pretty sticky after that.

That's it, were having a lazy morning... should probably get our day going since it's 9:05 and we're still in our pj's.
Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Carly,

Audrey is getting so big!! She is so cute. I loved reading and looking at her pics. I just sent home another bag of clothes, high chair, stroller with my dad. Let me know if anything works out for you. The stroller has been used well but it's still has life in it. The high chair we only used for Lyndi at out cottage, it just needs to be cleaned up. Do you know what your having yet???? Good luck!!!! I will have to send you pics of our girls, they are growing up way too fast. Maybe I"ll get home one day when your in and I can see you for a little while.

Take Care!!!

Lori Daniels

2:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home