the family notes...

just our life, some pictures, some dumb stories, some funny stories... we miss our family and old friends, hoping to share a small snapshot of what we do here...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Bentonville, AR, United States

Thursday, March 15, 2007

And the sex is.............

It's a BOY!!!

Amazing... we saw the parts on the screen with our own eyes. Hubby wanted the technician to print out the picture, but she said it was hospital policy, she wasn't allowed.

The sweet little thing was sucking his thumb. The lady was laughing, she rarely sees the thumb actually in the mouth. Sweet Pea must have taught him that!!!

Some of you might be thinking that you already know the name, since we've had a boy name picked out for YEARS... but somebody in this relationship wants to make sure. "maybe we should talk about it, just to make sure"... I'm not telling who the somebody is, but Sweet Pea doesn't speak in sentances longer than three words yet (and she says the baby's name is "baby" or "Sweet Pea" if you ask her), and Jake's not here :) Ahhhhh, the man who likes to think through every decision for such a long time. I figure we've had this name picked out for so long that we've had a long time to think over the decision... if anyone would like to drop a note to this 'somebody', he can be reached at firstname.lastname@company.com (you fill in the blanks - I'm assuming you know where he - I mean the somebody - works).

Really, everything is fine. They moved my due date to August 7th (I was hoping for sometime in July since I'm really not excited about being pregnant through most of the summer). I go to my mid-wife appointment tomorrow...

Take care, sweet pea and I are heading to the zoo tomorrow... I'll take the camera and post a few pics of her and the slippery fish!!!

6 Comments:

Blogger Amanda said...

Congratulations! One of each! And a whole new set of clothes and boy toys! :) It will be a lot of fun!

7:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's wonderful, Carly! We feel so blessed with our girl and our boy. It is amazing to see the difference between the two as they get older!

I'm thrilled for you, hubby and Sweet Pea!

9:43 AM  
Blogger Michelle said...

Congratulations!!

2:08 PM  
Blogger thelarsenfamily said...

Oh boy!! Boys are great, so much fun. We are really excited for you. If you thought Sweet Pea was busy, look out! Congratulations!

2:33 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

yay a boy! you'll have an august boy like me..they are fun! Congrats! Being pregnant through the summer isn't too bad as long you make sure there's always air conditioning. :)

8:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The pictures are sooooooooooo cute. I'm so excited when I click on the blog and there is something to look at or read. Carly you can never take too many pictures of their first hair cut. Timmy cried when he had his hair cut. Boy, those were the days cherish ever moment because they grow up so fast. Lots of Love Aunt DeDe

4:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home