the family notes...

just our life, some pictures, some dumb stories, some funny stories... we miss our family and old friends, hoping to share a small snapshot of what we do here...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Bentonville, AR, United States

Monday, April 09, 2007

First Haircut

So, Hubby actually agreed to let me get Sweet Pea's hair cut... since we're heading to Ohio tomorrow to visit my parents and my mom wants to get her picture taken (more professionally than target :), I thought I'd get her hair cut before we left.
Here's the before picture. We played at the mall play area before going in...
Luckily they had Elmo on video... she was locked into the TV the entire time!!!
She wouldn't even look at me to get a picture taken.
So serious!!!! "come on, smile..."

Insert a sucker and at least we get a smile...

Do you think I took too many pictures???

A quick blow dry...

The after picture. They put the 'doinker' in her hair... she shortly pulled it out!!! She looks like such a big girl...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home