Happy Monday?
Ahhh... the ending to a monday. It's amazing how tired I get on Mondays!!! You'd think you'd have all of this time to relax and rejuvinate on the weekend... and you could tackle Mondays with your eyes shut!!! But no... so tired.
Family has been in town for a few days. My mom arrived on Tuesday afternoon and picked up Sweet Pea from my neighbor's house while I tutored. My aunt and uncle (mom's brother) arrived on Thursday night from Japan - after 30 hours of door to door travel. Friday, we drove up to my aunt and uncle's house just north of here (mom's brother) and stayed with them for the weekend. Mom stayed up north with everyone, they'll return to my house tomorrow so we can go to the zoo with Sweet Pea!!! I guess I'm tired because I haven't gotten my nap in awhile?
Boy is it ever nice to have another person around! We planted flowers, cleaned and organized the basement, sorted baby clothes (both boy and girl!)... it's been so much fun and so much has gotten done!!!
Mom is leaving on Saturday (I think)... won't be back until this baby arrives.
Pregnancy is going well. We had a scare a few weeks ago that I'll blog about some other day. I have my next appointment next week... the glucose test day! I feel huge and I'm uncomfortable, but everything is going well. I just wish I could still bend over :) I painted my toes last week, I think for the last time!!! Pregnancy during the summer isn't the best idea!!! Maybe next time (if there is a next time) we'll shoot for a winter-time birth?
Oh, my brother is leaving for Iraq tomorrow, for 90 days. If you all could keep him and his girlfriend (who is there already, for 30 days)... safety and a quick return. My brother and his girlfriend are in the Air National Guard, crew chiefs. My brother doesn't plan on ever leaving base... he says it should keep him safe... we still worry though, right?
Signing off for now... more later, maybe with some pictures :)
Family has been in town for a few days. My mom arrived on Tuesday afternoon and picked up Sweet Pea from my neighbor's house while I tutored. My aunt and uncle (mom's brother) arrived on Thursday night from Japan - after 30 hours of door to door travel. Friday, we drove up to my aunt and uncle's house just north of here (mom's brother) and stayed with them for the weekend. Mom stayed up north with everyone, they'll return to my house tomorrow so we can go to the zoo with Sweet Pea!!! I guess I'm tired because I haven't gotten my nap in awhile?
Boy is it ever nice to have another person around! We planted flowers, cleaned and organized the basement, sorted baby clothes (both boy and girl!)... it's been so much fun and so much has gotten done!!!
Mom is leaving on Saturday (I think)... won't be back until this baby arrives.
Pregnancy is going well. We had a scare a few weeks ago that I'll blog about some other day. I have my next appointment next week... the glucose test day! I feel huge and I'm uncomfortable, but everything is going well. I just wish I could still bend over :) I painted my toes last week, I think for the last time!!! Pregnancy during the summer isn't the best idea!!! Maybe next time (if there is a next time) we'll shoot for a winter-time birth?
Oh, my brother is leaving for Iraq tomorrow, for 90 days. If you all could keep him and his girlfriend (who is there already, for 30 days)... safety and a quick return. My brother and his girlfriend are in the Air National Guard, crew chiefs. My brother doesn't plan on ever leaving base... he says it should keep him safe... we still worry though, right?
Signing off for now... more later, maybe with some pictures :)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home