the family notes...

just our life, some pictures, some dumb stories, some funny stories... we miss our family and old friends, hoping to share a small snapshot of what we do here...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Bentonville, AR, United States

Thursday, April 26, 2007

Again, it's been so long...

Since my last post, we've returned from Ohio and tried to get settled back into a routine. It's been a week, and I'm finally feeling settled!!! We don' t have any major activities scheduled until my parents and some relatives come to town later in May (only mom/dad are staying here... our place is too small!!!).

It's weird to feel things coming to an end. The music class that Sweet Pea goes to only has two more meetings. MOPS only has one more meeting. Tutoring has 4-5 more meetings. AND, I haven't scheduled us for anything else!!! Everything follows a school year schedule! I didn't think I'd think about school year schedules until my kiddos were in school... I was mistaken!

I guess we'll be spending more time at the parks around here... or maybe the zoo... or something.

I was at a Children's Minister/Worker conference over the weekend. Hubby took Sweet Pea to the park by our house for an hour!!! He has his camera with him and got quite a few GREAT shots of her. We had been in Ohio the week prior and then he was working late or at church meetings after we returned. It was nice for him to get to spend time with her while I wasn't there. It's amazing how attached littles can get to the person they see most often. It saddens me to see Sweet Pea throw a fit when daddy gets home and tries to pick her up and give her a hug. I guess I just need to spend more time away??? I'm dreaming of pedicures, shopping excursions (with money from our money tree), scrapbooking weekends with my friends, or just a hotel where I can sleep??? That way, daddy and sweet pea can bond. I'm really just thinking of him, right?! It's not selfish, right?!

Well, here are some pics from daddy/daughter time at the park.

"I want snack" or "Snack please"... depending on the mood.

"Bond, Sweet Pea Bond"... with music going on in the background





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home