Camping in the city :)
We found a campsite about 30 minutes away! Right next door to the zoo and in the flight path of the airport :) We actually did feel like we were away though... it was a great site, secluded from the city as much as it could have been.
It rained horribly on friday night, while we were all sleeping though. Our family was in charge of breakfast on saturday morning. While I was awake, un-comfortable, and listening to the rain... I was organizing the trip to Bruegger's Bagels for breakfast since there was no way we were making pancakes in the rain. Luckily, it stopped and didn't rain again the entire weekend.
Boy was it hot though... I'd rather camp in the spring or fall when you're huddling around the fire than in the summer when you're sweating the whole time!!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home