the family notes...

just our life, some pictures, some dumb stories, some funny stories... we miss our family and old friends, hoping to share a small snapshot of what we do here...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Bentonville, AR, United States

Sunday, July 29, 2007

An afternoon at the park...

Xander, Ashton and Sweet pea in the sandbox. The park is always a great distraction for cabin fever...

Xander is trying to plant a tree. Super-cute.
Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I didn't want to complain about no updates because I didn't want to put anymore pressure on you than you already feel!!!!

There was a full moom in Ohio last night - we waited for the call....

7:47 PM  
Blogger thelarsenfamily said...

Carly,
I'm looking forward to your news. Hang in there. It will be over soon. We'll pray for a safe quick delivery.

1:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home