Birthday, take one...
Today, Sweet Pea were going to be with our friends for the morning, so we celebrated her birthday too!! Above, you'll think I'm trying to be artistic with the picture, but really it was just a horrible picture that I tried to make better so I could post it. You all know that I'm not the photographer in the family!!!
This morning, she didn't want to take off her pj's, so I bribed her with an Elmo t-shirt. Since her cupcakes had Elmo on the too, I figured it was fitting!!!
While we are all singing "happy birthday" to her, she chimed in and sang to herself! She blew out one of the candles too... I helped her with the other one.
All of the kids got kicked outside to eat their cupcakes!
The icing first, then the sugar Elmo, then one or two bites of the cupcake. Then, she was done... no cupcake for her, the icing's the best part!
There's our sweaty sweet pea opening presents. It was the most excited I've seen her with presents before... and the friends giving them to her were just as excited!!! She got two books, a 'my little pony', and a parachute!!! She brushed the pony's hair the rest of the afternoon. Notice the Elmo shirt... very classy :)
Birthday, phase two will be on her birthday on Sunday (7/1).
Birthday, phase three will be when her grandma and grandpa are here next weekend!!! She'll think she's the most special person on the face of the planet!!!
This morning, she didn't want to take off her pj's, so I bribed her with an Elmo t-shirt. Since her cupcakes had Elmo on the too, I figured it was fitting!!!
While we are all singing "happy birthday" to her, she chimed in and sang to herself! She blew out one of the candles too... I helped her with the other one.
All of the kids got kicked outside to eat their cupcakes!
The icing first, then the sugar Elmo, then one or two bites of the cupcake. Then, she was done... no cupcake for her, the icing's the best part!
There's our sweaty sweet pea opening presents. It was the most excited I've seen her with presents before... and the friends giving them to her were just as excited!!! She got two books, a 'my little pony', and a parachute!!! She brushed the pony's hair the rest of the afternoon. Notice the Elmo shirt... very classy :)
Birthday, phase two will be on her birthday on Sunday (7/1).
Birthday, phase three will be when her grandma and grandpa are here next weekend!!! She'll think she's the most special person on the face of the planet!!!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home