the family notes...

just our life, some pictures, some dumb stories, some funny stories... we miss our family and old friends, hoping to share a small snapshot of what we do here...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Bentonville, AR, United States

Friday, August 10, 2007

Meeting "My Baby Brother"


8/5/07 Sweet Pea meets "My Baby Brother" at the hospital. We're reciting "this little piggy" with Peanut's LONG, FINGER LIKE toes.


8/5/07 Close up at the hospital. The nurses said his face was swollen from traveling down the canal so quickly and being delivered so quickly (I'm certainly not complaining)... we didn't notice the swelling until it started going down. His nose is exactly like Sweet Pea's, but his chin was super small and set in a bit (due to the swelling of the rest of his face :).


8/5/07 Home at last!!! He had minor surgery in the morning and slept ALL DAY LONG!!! I tried and tried to wake him because we were supposed to go to the doctor the next day for a checkup (since we were discharged a day early). Wake up and EAT!!!

8/9/07 Not even 1 week old and we have less pictures of him that we had of Sweet Pea on her first day!!! We should really step up the photo-shoots, or he's going to hate me when he's older!

I'll get a baby pic of Sweet Pea up soon so you can compare. I must go... this is taking longer than it should and I'm wasting valuable sweet pea nap-time. Last night we were up a little longer than normal and I'm pretty tired...

Please, shoot me an email if you didn't get an email from me regarding him name, etc. That ONLY means that I can't find your email address... not that I don't love you!!!
Posted by Picasa

3 Comments:

Blogger Paula T said...

so adorable!!! I'll have to link your blog to mine :-)

1:56 PM  
Blogger jen said...

Hi Carly...


He is beautiful!!! What a perfect mouth....Let me know what you think about the raising girl vs. boy thing. We have definite opinions of which is easier in this house. ( hint... it's not the girl!!! )

Love, Jen Brown

7:23 PM  
Blogger Amy and Mike said...

What a gorgeous family - congratulations to the family of four! We are so pleased to see pictures of and updates on your family. Thanks for paying us a visit...it is so nice to stay in touch long-distance (we miss Minnesota!)

We wish you the best!
Amy and Mike

1:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home