the family notes...

just our life, some pictures, some dumb stories, some funny stories... we miss our family and old friends, hoping to share a small snapshot of what we do here...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Bentonville, AR, United States

Monday, August 20, 2007

Baby sleeping (mostly)

So, he still likes to sleep - ALOT. I'm certainly not complaining... Above, he's sleeping in my neighbors arms....
Here, he's sleeping in Grandma's arms...
Here, he's mad because we're trying to keep him awake for a little bit... in dad's arms.

Things are going really well still. Grandma left on Saturday morning and today was the first day I was by myself with the two kids. By 10am, I was showered and undressed and the kids were still in their pajamas. We did make it out of the house to the grocery store!!! I was in desperate need of creamer for my coffee. I'd been drinking it with milk all weekend and that just isn't good!!!

Grandma was AWESOME! She completely kept Sweet Pea entertained for two weeks! They went to the zoo, built a bear, went to the aquarium, the children's museum, the mall, random errands, etc. She was spoiled and we all loved it!

The heat here finally broke and turned into RAIN!!! It's been raining for days - except today, it didn't rain but it was COLD outside. I just don't have any warm clothes for the little peanut! He's so small, I have very little that actually fits him (but that's OK since he'll be sprouting quicker than anything...). He's been wearing PJ's every day it's cold. We just leave him in his PJ's and change him into new PJ's at night!!!

That's a complete change from when Sweet Pea was born. I used to change her into her cute outfits and take tons of pictures everyday. Now, Peanut stays in his PJ's and almost no pics get taken.... poor thing. I'm trying to take more pics, trying hard without much luck :)
Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home