the family notes...

just our life, some pictures, some dumb stories, some funny stories... we miss our family and old friends, hoping to share a small snapshot of what we do here...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Bentonville, AR, United States

Friday, September 17, 2010

oh, to forget jack... again.


I certainly can't forget Jack's first day!!! I wasn't sure he'd actually be WALKING by his first day of "kids's day out"... but he started just a few weeks ago. If it weren't for his significant padding in his back side (some diaper, some dohrmann, some shellhammer :) that boy would be sore!!! yikes! We have alot of ceramic tile on our main floor!!!

He's actually walking to class while I try to capture the moment. It was hard b/c it was my first day too!!! My 3 year olds would be in my classroom soon, and yes I was just a tad bit nervous.

Packing 4 lunches (yes, there are 5 shellhammers... but I've never packed Phil's lunch and I'm certainly not going to start now!!! as an aside... phil eats very, very well. he gets leftovers packaged up nicely while cleaning up from dinner. seriously, the boy is spoiled :) In each of the kids lunches needs to be 1 fruit, 1 veggie, 1 dairy, and 1 meat. poor jack has eaten cold cooked veggies each day: baked carrots, canned corn (ugh), and canned carrots (double ugh). He actually ate leftover, cold, diced, popcorn chicken on thursday!!! eek!

It is fun seeing what other kids moms put in their lunches. One of my students gets a beautiful sandwhich!!! It is turkey, cheese, and lettuce! check one off for dairy, meat, and veggie! good job, mom!

lettuce... lots of vitamins in there! :)

He loves it though. He never cries, always happy... love that third child.
Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home