the family notes...

just our life, some pictures, some dumb stories, some funny stories... we miss our family and old friends, hoping to share a small snapshot of what we do here...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Bentonville, AR, United States

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

so, I am smart?

The breakfast table this morning... just Audrey while I make her lunch.

A: mom, we live America. America is the world we live it.

M: well, Audrey, America is the nation we live in. The Earth is the world.

A: Oh yeah, that's what my teacher said! And, mom, the place above us... it's called... uh... called...

M: Canada?

A: Yeah!! Canada!!! We live in America and the place above us is called Canada!!! Wow, mom, you're pretty smart!!!

M: yep, Audrey, I am.

huh... what will happen when she realizes I know Calculus?! Who am I joking... by the time Calculus is important to her, I'll have forgotten it all. I've been trying to tell her I'm smart for a few years now. Aparently Canada and Earth were important enough for her to realize it... for today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home