the family notes...

just our life, some pictures, some dumb stories, some funny stories... we miss our family and old friends, hoping to share a small snapshot of what we do here...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Bentonville, AR, United States

Monday, August 16, 2010

so what if I'm bored?!

Audrey's at school, for a large part of the day.

My house is clean. Laundry is being done... really can't do much about this one, you wash/dry, you wait, you fold and start the process over... pretty slow. Breakfast is done. Lunch is done. I have not showered, but no on in this house cares.

I'm bored.

Last week, I baked way too much. Phil's coworkers may get tired of the baked goods, or they may get fat.

I go to the gym, I run, I take classes, I play bad tennis.

I shop... only for things I need, right?! Our amex card is showing the totals though, and they are a bit scary.

Soooo, what does this mean??? Hobby's??? We don't have a garden this year and frankly, it's been too darn hot outside to do anything. Hobby's I used to have: sewing and scrapbooking. I don't want to pull out the scrapbooking stuff b/c it takes up so much space!!! I could set up a table in the dining room, but then I'd feel the need to hide it when people come over. For some reason, it's OK to have an empty yet clean room than have a room with a plastic table and paper strewn around everywhere!!!

agh... I think I'll go shower and make another cup of coffee.

2 Comments:

Blogger Courtney said...

do you have a room you could put crafty stuff in? if so, buy a cheap plastic table, and sew a fitted table cloth - it will look adorable!

p.s. i'm bored too. :(

9:19 PM  
Blogger Carly said...

two places... I told phil I was setting up the card table in the office so I could leave stuff out I was working on. Not leave it out forever, just while I'm working on it. Our only option was the kitchen table which would have to be cleaned every meal.

other... finally get a new kitchen table and move the existing table to the empty dining room. I could leave stuff there until it needed to be cleaned.

Maybe I could actually START andrew's scrapbook. I may need to edit jack into some pictures to make a book for him :)

ahhhhh....

2:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home