morning outside...
Super cute pics!!
We've started a collage wall in our loft/playroom (it's really not a room, but it's where alot of the kids toys are). The collage is going to be done w/ home shots that phil takes and edits, and we haven't had a good shot of jack yet. Today, I think we got the shot!!! Well, I just ordered an 11/14 from sam's club, so it better be the shot, for now.
He's so stinking cute!!!
Nothing too exciting w/ audrey... just another recent shot of her.
Although, Andrew... I told him to stop playing with the hose, make sure the water goes in the pool, and he didn't. Basically, he only listens to about 20% of what I tell him. So, he had to put the hose down and he LOST IT!!! I loved the face though. I felt a little bad, he was crying and I was laughing at him :)
We've started a collage wall in our loft/playroom (it's really not a room, but it's where alot of the kids toys are). The collage is going to be done w/ home shots that phil takes and edits, and we haven't had a good shot of jack yet. Today, I think we got the shot!!! Well, I just ordered an 11/14 from sam's club, so it better be the shot, for now.
He's so stinking cute!!!
Nothing too exciting w/ audrey... just another recent shot of her.
Although, Andrew... I told him to stop playing with the hose, make sure the water goes in the pool, and he didn't. Basically, he only listens to about 20% of what I tell him. So, he had to put the hose down and he LOST IT!!! I loved the face though. I felt a little bad, he was crying and I was laughing at him :)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home