audrey's last day of preschool
So, Audrey didn't have a "graduation"... whick I'm fine with, really. I've never been a big fan of the "graduation". Yes, it's cute... maybe I'd be a better fan if we had family around to share it with? I doubt it though.
Audrey's school here is super cute. She instantly made friends with Amanda and Adelaide, pretty much b/c their names start with A too. Never mind the Aiden and Ashton who were also in her class. Poor Tee and Sybel... the other little girls who names did NOT start with A. And then there's Zachary... on the other end of the alphabet.
The group pic is of Amanda and her brother and sister (Ava and David, Jack and Andrew's age) and next to Adelaide is Mabel, Adelaide's sister.
We hope to keep in touch with them, at least over the summer. Neither little girl will be going to Kindergarten with Audrey. Amanda's at the grade-school with the traditional calendar and Adelaide's heading to pre-kindergarten next year b/c her birthday isn't until October... she lives in Rogers anyway. Bummer... I'd be completely fine if these two were in Audrey's life through grade school. I guess we'll just hope for the best when kindergarten starts August 2nd. Yes, I think that's 9 weeks away. A short, yet long 9 weeks. She's heading to the grade school on a "year 'round" schedule. They only get 6 weeks of for summer and get quite a few breaks all school year long.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home