why do dads always have all the fun?!
i'm the one nagging to
get out of bed,
get dressed,
eat your breakfast (you asked for oatmeal, you eat oatmeal... no, you cannot change your mind to toast until your oatmeal is done),
finish your milk,
take a nap,
blow your nose... NOT on your sleeve,
share with your brother,
keep that out of your mouth,
shut the door,
don't touch,
clean up your toys...
and dads get to show up
for a hot meal,
to jump on the bed,
for the wrestling match
for snack time
for wii time
and then moms start in again for
bath time
teeth time
bed time...
BUT, I do love being home with them... I just wish I had the skills to be the fun one as much as dad :)
get out of bed,
get dressed,
eat your breakfast (you asked for oatmeal, you eat oatmeal... no, you cannot change your mind to toast until your oatmeal is done),
finish your milk,
take a nap,
blow your nose... NOT on your sleeve,
share with your brother,
keep that out of your mouth,
shut the door,
don't touch,
clean up your toys...
and dads get to show up
for a hot meal,
to jump on the bed,
for the wrestling match
for snack time
for wii time
and then moms start in again for
bath time
teeth time
bed time...
BUT, I do love being home with them... I just wish I had the skills to be the fun one as much as dad :)

1 Comments:
Preaching to the choir!! I feel the same way a lot of days.
Post a Comment
<< Home