the family notes...

just our life, some pictures, some dumb stories, some funny stories... we miss our family and old friends, hoping to share a small snapshot of what we do here...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Bentonville, AR, United States

Monday, June 30, 2008

the headwaters of the mississippi


Thanks to my gradeschool music teacher, I still sing a song when I spell Mississippi. That word and Halloween... get sung evertime!!!

Yes, folks... too cheesy... we walked over the headwaters of the Mississippi!!! It was super cool. Crazy though, it was flooding down south and we're walking over it up north.

It's true, when the weather breaks up here, people are OUT!!! The highways are packed, there are boats and campers EVERYWHERE. Oh, by "campers" I mean trailers and pop-ups. You should have seen the looks we were getting when we talked about camping... with a tent!!! Granted, our tent looks like a small house, but a tent with kids?!
Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home