the family notes...

just our life, some pictures, some dumb stories, some funny stories... we miss our family and old friends, hoping to share a small snapshot of what we do here...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Bentonville, AR, United States

Thursday, May 15, 2008

Musings from Sweet Pea...

"Mom... I left my Corona at home!!!"
(for those of you that don't know, Dora talks about a mermaid who has a Corona... a CROWN)

"Is that a good idea"

"Mom, Peanut wants to watch TV"

"Mom, Peanut wants a cookie"

"Mom, Peanut took my shoe.
Peanut, give it back... give it back...
Stop laughing!!! Stop laughing!!!
Mom, Peanut is laughing at me"
(OK, here, Sweet pea took her shoe off in the car and dangled it close to Peanut's carseat. Peanut took the shoe and began chewing on it. Sweet Pea wanted it back and kept asking for it, her 9 month old brother unaware what she was saying. He thought she was playing with him and he just laughs and laughs when they play. So, he's laughing at her and she's getting madder and madder because she wants her shoe and he's laughing. It was great!!!)

"grandma said I could do that"
(we've been home for over a week and she's still coming up with stuff that grandma told her she could do... none of it made sense)

"I want to see the polar bears and the elephants!!!"
(tuesday at the zoo... our zoo doesn't have normal animals... grandma's "better" zoo has the cool animals)
"I want to go to grandma's zoo, can we go now"
"so do I and no, we can't go now because mommy doesn't want to get back on a plane with you guys :)"

Ohhhhh, there are so many more!!! She's just hilarious and never stops talking... never stops :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home