another musing :)
Driving to the zoo...
SP - "grandma, what animals do you like?"
GM - "the polar bears"
SP - "mommy, what animals do you like?"
M - "I like the hippos"
SP - "bobby, what animals do you like?"
GP - "I like them all"
SP - "BOPPY... there aren't animals at the mall!!!"
(just corrected by grandma... she actually said: "Boppy... there aren't any malls at the zoo" makes much more sense when I get it right :)
wow... that was good.
SP - "grandma, what animals do you like?"
GM - "the polar bears"
SP - "mommy, what animals do you like?"
M - "I like the hippos"
SP - "bobby, what animals do you like?"
GP - "I like them all"
SP - "BOPPY... there aren't animals at the mall!!!"
(just corrected by grandma... she actually said: "Boppy... there aren't any malls at the zoo" makes much more sense when I get it right :)
wow... that was good.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home