the family notes...

just our life, some pictures, some dumb stories, some funny stories... we miss our family and old friends, hoping to share a small snapshot of what we do here...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Bentonville, AR, United States

Monday, October 20, 2008

Sweat Pea's first day of school

9/8??? or 9th? Gosh, I can't remember the date, isn't that horrible!!!

We missed the orientation, because we were visiting grandparents... but Sweat Pea didn't skip a beat. She went running into her room and went straight to playing... with a "bye, mom!"

I did laugh at all of the moms and dads dropping of their little ones with video cameras and such. I guess I didn't even think about brining hubby along for the big day. oops. She'll be scarred for life : )
She's posing for us.
(again, with the funny faces... thanks, uncle mike!)
Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Blogger Tiffany said...

Yay Audrey - going to school like such a big girl! Anna just asked about her friend Audrey who went camping with us and called her'Friend'...will have to show her these

2:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home