cooking with audrey
Audrey got a really cool "cooking for girls" cookbook from her friend Sarah for Christmas. We actually 'got' it when we visited Sarah in August :) Well, we finally made one of the deserts... merangue strawberry thingies :) I know that's not what they're really called, I'm just too lazy to go look. The 'cookies' are egg white and sugar, whipped until stiff peaks and then baked for an hour. Then, you sandwich two together with whipped cream and strawberries inbetween. They were really yummy. I'm working on my patience, cooking with her... it's hard. She's sweet though and loves to help mom in the kitchen.
Two days later, she helped me make freezer jam and strawberry bread. Of course, with the jam, the only thing she can do is mix the strawberries and sugar/gelatin for 3 minutes. She only lasted about 1.1 minutes :)
Two days later, she helped me make freezer jam and strawberry bread. Of course, with the jam, the only thing she can do is mix the strawberries and sugar/gelatin for 3 minutes. She only lasted about 1.1 minutes :)


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home