the family notes...

just our life, some pictures, some dumb stories, some funny stories... we miss our family and old friends, hoping to share a small snapshot of what we do here...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Bentonville, AR, United States

Sunday, June 06, 2010

Philly's gone... day 1 or 2?

Phil left for a b-trip to China and L.A., for almost 2 weeks. Awesome...

One of the kids stepped on or dropped my camera and the LCD screen no longer works. Awesome... Phil took his camera on his trip... we'll be taking no pictures for awhile, unless I head to one of my local walmarts and buy a new camera.

Today, I would have taken pictures of our bike ride! I finally got the burley out and blew the tires up on my bike and the trailer. I hoped that we could all get out and maybe I could get a little exercise since my gym doesn't have childcare on Sundays... no running for me w/o childcare. Silly me, Audrey's pace is amazingly slow unless she's trying to stay ahead of andrew on his bike. So, I coasted w/ the boys in the trailer and audrey pumped her legs. We rode for about 1.5 miles and went home. I guess I'll get get some exercise tomorrow, when the childcare workers can care for my kiddos at $2/hr/kid.

It was pretty funny. I knew we'd just stay in the neighborhood and go where there weren't many cars, so I snapped audrey's helmet on and then climbed on my bike. Audrey promptly said: mommy, where's your helmet?! Aghhhh, yes, I went to get my helmet and put it on. There is something said about being a good example for you kids, right?!

There is certainly more TV time when daddy's gone!!! I told Audrey today: if you don't watch any TV all day, you can watch a movie every night that daddy's gone!!! She doesn't remember, when we lived in MN and daddy traveled, she got a movie every night then too!! It's a standard tool in my mommy tool belt :)

I've also decided that I should not use Redbox anymore either. Everytime I rent a movie there, I end up keeping it for at least 3-4 days!!! Either b/c I can't find time to watch it or I can't remember to take it back! It wouldn't be frustrating, but there are redboxes EVERYWHERE!!! There's one at Phil's office, one at my gym, at my grocery store, at most gas stations... everywhere! I've had Alice in Wonderland since Thursday... guess I should sign off and finish watching it so I can take it back tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home