Week 4... of kindergarten.
Audrey has school pictures today and three things happened....
-she lost her first tooth last night!!! she was eating a pickle... my stomach got a little yucky when I looked. I'm just happy she didn't swallow it!!! pool of watery blood in her mouth, holding a tooth, huge hole where the tooth used to be.
-I had to trim her bangs last night!!! I just forgot to take her somewhere on saturday!!! They probably look better than if I had taken her just anywhere... so it's OK, I hope. We'll find out when we get the pictures ;)
-I forgot to send the picture money in with her. So, there I am at school with her money. The secretary calls to her class and audrey comes running down the hallway with a little friend it tow. It's cute, her teacher has her pick out a friend to come with her. Natalie (she remembered her name!!!)... she gave me a hug and kiss... she gave andrew a hug and kiss... she pulled Jack down to hug and kiss too... made my day!!! I may forget things more often ;)
-she lost her first tooth last night!!! she was eating a pickle... my stomach got a little yucky when I looked. I'm just happy she didn't swallow it!!! pool of watery blood in her mouth, holding a tooth, huge hole where the tooth used to be.
-I had to trim her bangs last night!!! I just forgot to take her somewhere on saturday!!! They probably look better than if I had taken her just anywhere... so it's OK, I hope. We'll find out when we get the pictures ;)
-I forgot to send the picture money in with her. So, there I am at school with her money. The secretary calls to her class and audrey comes running down the hallway with a little friend it tow. It's cute, her teacher has her pick out a friend to come with her. Natalie (she remembered her name!!!)... she gave me a hug and kiss... she gave andrew a hug and kiss... she pulled Jack down to hug and kiss too... made my day!!! I may forget things more often ;)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home