the family notes...

just our life, some pictures, some dumb stories, some funny stories... we miss our family and old friends, hoping to share a small snapshot of what we do here...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Bentonville, AR, United States

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

the tooth... the pickle... and the toothless


Sunday, August 22... eating dinner (the pickle)... Audrey lost her first tooth. I left a huge hole in her gums and a pool of blood in her mouth. After my stomach turned, I ran to get the camera.
Audrey got this cute pillow from our neighbor Angela. It was sewn with princess fabric and had a fabric tooth sewn on it. You can hang it on your door... so we put the tooth in a baggie (because, it was really gross) and put the baggie in the 'tooth'.

It was amazing... while we all slept, the tooth fairy took the baggie with the tooth in it and left a $1 bill and a penny. Audrey got up when her alarm went off on monday at 6:05, got dressed and came running downstairs to show us her dollar!!!

I've had to pull her out of bed every day since... what can I do to get the tooth fairy to come every night. That might be worth the dollar!!! Out of bed, dressed, and ready to go!!! Without mommy nagging :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home