shhhh, don't tell anyone
I like Dancing with the Stars... and (gasp) Glee. It's like I can zone out and forget everything... for just a little bit :)
don't tell. please. people will laugh... certain of it.
and, if the women on dancing with the stars weren't half naked, I'd let Audrey watch it. She won't get to watch Glee, too much stupid (yes, I said stupid) HS drama.
our secret?
don't tell. please. people will laugh... certain of it.
and, if the women on dancing with the stars weren't half naked, I'd let Audrey watch it. She won't get to watch Glee, too much stupid (yes, I said stupid) HS drama.
our secret?

3 Comments:
I LOVE those shows too and have thought the same thing about letting Judah watch DWTS!
aw, Carly, i'll excuse Dancing with the Stars if you show some love for Modern Family!
Oh, modern family is our favorite! Dancing with the stars and Glee are the ones I'm embarrassed about :) I actually have caught 2 of the last 3 survivors too... apparently, Phil's been traveling too much lately :)
Post a Comment
<< Home