Corn Maze pics, as promised...
Here we are at the corn maze! As you can see by the look on jack's face, it was hot. Did I mention it was hot?
Today, 10/8... high of 85. I am loving this weather! It's the weather I wanted all summer :)
The cow train... that, my friends, is a 50 gallon drum on it's size. There is a small, very small, seat on the inside. Andrew had to stand the whole time. I thought the cows with the larger wheels would be cushier, there were smaller wheeled cows in the back. Come to find out, the larger wheels were installed off center, and they didn't rotate at the same rate. Can you say bouncy/off kilter/horrible?! It was horrible. My back may never be the same. Andrew had a blast.

1 Comments:
I think I have the same shirt you are wearing in the cow train photo. The Gap anyone?? :)
Post a Comment
<< Home