the family notes...

just our life, some pictures, some dumb stories, some funny stories... we miss our family and old friends, hoping to share a small snapshot of what we do here...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Bentonville, AR, United States

Thursday, September 30, 2010

the real plants needed fake moss


This first picture you see is of a fake tree we put in an empty corner of our family room. It was on super duper clearance... only $30... which really is super duper cheap since it's taller than Phil.

The second and third pictures you see are of real plants I bought this week. They are supposed to get super duper tall... but they were only $10... not so tall now.

One of Jack's favorite things to do is to take fake moss out of the fake tree pot. Today, I found fake moss in both real tree pots. I laughed. and laughed. and laughed some more. It's funny to get a small glimpse of what a 1 year old thinks. He's not talking... but his mind is definately thinking. Well, scratch that, he talks non-stop... babbles... alot. His head moves and his eyes get wide and his moves his head, but I have no idea what he's saying.

Funny, funny, babies with no big words.
Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Blogger Tiffany said...

love this post! you will be glad you have a record of this when he's all big and grown up:)

8:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home