the family notes...

just our life, some pictures, some dumb stories, some funny stories... we miss our family and old friends, hoping to share a small snapshot of what we do here...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Bentonville, AR, United States

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

The boy LOVES his belly.

loves it. really. touches it all the time. too funny. I think it's actually his belly button he loves, it makes me laugh.

this was our trip to the jump zone, the first time Jack went while his can walk. he had a blast and all of the kids were sweaty by the time we left!
Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

Blogger Tiffany said...

Wow - you've been blogging up a storm. What a cute baby! Of course he loves his belly - what's not to love;)

7:19 PM  
Blogger Carly said...

blogging up a storm, Phil's out of town. I must need less sleep when he's not here because I stay up much later ;)

6:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home